How do you 11x your Profit?
- Discover Business video strategies that work.
- Plan videos that convert.
- Learn how to create videos.
- Find local videographers and editors that know marketing.
When a customer speaks about their positive experience in video format, that is a VIDEO TESTIMONIAL.
Instead of a traditional review with written words, customers appear on video to discuss your product and give consumer feedback through video.
But we are not just talking about video testimonials here.
We are talking about VIDEO CASE STORIES (But of course, for SEO purposes, we’re using video testimonials).
What is a Video Testimonial?
A video testimonial is a piece of persuasive content that businesses use to illustrate the value of their products or services through the telling of real customer success stories.
It’s a customer testimonial video that adds authenticity to your marketing efforts.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO 11X YOUR PROFIT?
This isn’t going to happen OVERNIGHT– Not in 90 days, not in 120 days, and not in a Year.
This is a LONG TERM commitment, so expect to get there in about two to three years.
If you want to increase your profit while enjoying your business this is FOR YOU.
To get started, it is KEY to learn about the different types of videos.
So let’s go through them QUICKLY.
- Blog Post Videos- typically cover a specific topic or query and are educational in nature.
- Long Form Videos- offer a lot of information that tends to reach down to the deepest parts of the topic for a more in-depth understanding.
- Overview Videos- recap all of the basic information about a company or a product to help your audience understand at a surface level.
- Servicemercials- From the word service, Servicemercials are the types of videos that sell services.
- How-to Videos- Perhaps anyone who knows a little bit about the internet has come across a How-to Video. There are tons on YouTube that teach people how to do different things.
- FAQ Videos- These are videos that are a summary of the mostly asked questions by your audience.
- About Us Videos- These videos help your audience to understand your purpose and goals as a company.
- MicroContent- If you’ve been with Ian on his socials, you know very well about how often he posts 30 to 60-second clips that share extremely useful information. Mainly, the goal of MicroContent is to be interesting to lure the audience into a funnel.
- Process Videos- It shows how work is done in a setting. This is to promote transparency to make the audience feel more involved in a company’s back-end process.
- Case Story Videos- OUR FAVORITE. It is THE king of videos, where a client’s story is harnessed and told to bring them to convert in any way you’d like.
Your clients watch more videos than you can keep track of.
In fact, Google searches say that an average person searches 10 TIMES before making a decision– and that’s for deciding on which toilet paper to buy.
Improve your business’ performance through STORIES
If a story is told properly, it can improve your business drastically.
You will observe your traffic, conversion, and attention increase up to 50% if done the right way.
That’s because it improves your customer’s experience with your business, also giving you a 50% increase in profits.
In a book written by Joey Coleman titled ‘Never Lose A Customer Again,’ he revealed that your business will experience a 25% increase in sales if you increase your customer satisfaction by 5%
If you keep your customers happy and gather up the right customer stories, people will stay and even increase your referrals by up to 50%
On top of that, it would be reasonable for you to increase your prices by 50% just because of your client stories.
That multiplied together adds up to 11X
What are the Benefits of Case Study Videos?
- They’re persuasive: Having your customers deliver compelling reasons why your product works are powerful. Video is a direct and persuasive medium.
- They’re engaging: Your target audience is more likely to watch a short video case study than to read a text version of it. That’s because video marketing is more engaging. In fact, 72% of customers prefer to learn about a product through video compared with any other medium.
- They’re emotional: Video case studies deliver personal testimonials directly from your customers, which helps establish an emotional connection with the viewer. Connecting a human face to a story is powerful, and 95% of our decisions are subconsciously driven by our emotions.
- They’re versatile: You can use a video case study across a variety of marketing channels, and you can even edit specific scenes and lines to use for other purposes, like for social media. Unless your products change drastically, case study videos offer evergreen content that stays relevant for years.
Remember: ultimately, enjoying your business is the most priceless thing that you can get out of running your business successfully. And besides profit, the joy in running your business should be coming from helping others.
We don’t sell here– WE HELP.
If you’re not sure where to begin or you want a simple, done-for-you solution to your video case stories, schedule a call with one of our video case story experts today!